This is the most amazing, easy, delicious chocolate pistachio fudge ever! A la Nigella Lawson it takes about five minutes, chill it and then ready to eat. You can’t go wrong…..apart from eat it all!
Chocolate Pistachio Fudge recipe…
- 350 g chopped dark chocolate - minimum 70% cocoa solids
- 397g can condensed milk
- 30g butter
- pinch salt- I use sea salt....a lovely taste against the chocolate when it hits you
- 150g pistachios
- Melt the chocolate, condensed milk, butter and salt in a heavy based pan over a very low heat stirring continuously.
- With the nuts in a freezer bag bash them with a rolling pin so you have big and little pieces.
- Add the nuts to the melted mixture and stir well to mix.
- Pour into a tray 23cm square and smooth the top.
- Cool in the fridge until set. Then cut into small pieces.
- Once cut this can be kept in the freezer and eaten frozen....be warned it's very moreish and easy to pop one in your mouth every few minutes.
This makes a brilliant present and would be a fab inexpensive Christmas present for teachers.
Here I have wrapped 10 pieces of fudge in a cellophane bag, tied up with a pretty ribbon. Then placed them in a little tin bucket which I have decorated with ribbon and raffia.
Accessories from Hobbycraft and Lakeland