I have been awarded a Stylish blogger award by I’m So Fancy. Thank you, that was a lovely surprise.
- Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award 15 recently discovered bloggers
- Tell the people you have given them an award
Hmmmm, so seven things about myself, deep breath and here goes:
- I once sang professionally and I know if X factor had been around when I was younger I would most definitely have auditioned for it, in fact I would have auditioned for Britain’s Got Talent and Got to Dance too…the truth is looking back now I wasn’t that good!
- I am a qualified beauty therapist.
- For at least the first year of Little M’s life I thought that every bottle of wine I opened was corked because it tasted awful.
- I absolutely hate the song, “Who built the ark?” As a child I cringed everytime it was sung thinking that everyone was looking at me singing my name instead of ‘Noah!’ Yes I was a sensitive child.
- Even when I had four children I had a ‘feeling’ that there was another boy that belonged to our family. Since Little M was born my family feels complete.
- I say sorry far too much.
- Careless Whisper by George Michael was the first record I ever bought.
So, there you are, a few things that you didn’t know about me. I hope you enjoyed reading them and now to pass onto fifteen others that are not necessarily all new discoveries to me, but I like them:
- Bouche in the City
- Reasons for Chocolate
- Notes From Home
- Tattie Weasle
- Gigi’s Ramblings
- Mums gone to…
- New Mum Online
- Muddling Along Mummy
- Pants with Names
- Seven Cherubs
- Lakes Single Mum
- Susan K Mann
- two become four
- Stay at Home Mum Loving it
I am looking forward to reading them all and thanks again to Fancy Pants!