Make your own absolutely delicious Salted Caramel Frappuccino at home and watch those saved pennies mount up!
Popping to your local coffee shop a couple of times a week can soon start making a big dent in your purse, so why not make your own salted caramel frappuccino at home. It’s extremely easy, you’ll know exactly what’s going in it and it tastes out of this world. I never realised how much of a fan I would be for iced coffee until I made this recipe. This isn’t just an iced coffee though, it’s on another level and you could very nearly class it as a coffee milkshake, perfect for warm spring and hot summer days. However, I think I could make an exception on even the coldest days for this sensational drink!
It’s important to have your coffee really strong, it will get very diluted, and also have it prepared in advance so that it’s very cold..this will give you the thickest of thick frappuccinos. Mmmmmm.
The salted caramel is divine mixed with the coffee; sweet, salty, bitter combinations equal a match made in heaven.
Make sure you have a super sonic of a blender, mine was made in the Panasonic MX-ZX1800 Blender which whipped the ingredients, including a ton of ice into a delicious frappuccino in literally seconds. And you do need a good stock of ice to really make this as thick and frozen as possible.
Homemade Salted Caramel Frappuccino recipe
- 180ml very strong chilled coffee
- 110ml milk
- 40ml condensed milk
- 2 tbsp salted caramel sauce plus more for drizzling
- Squirty cream to finish (optional)
- Ice, lots of it
- Put the coffee, milk, condensed milk and 2 tbsp of salted caramel into a blender
- Top with ice cubes, I use approx 35 large ice cubes
- Blend on the smoothie setting if you have one on your blender, or until the ice is completely crushed and the ingredients are well mixed. It should look extremely thick like a milkshake
- Divide the frappuccino between two glasses and top with the cream and a drizzle of salted caramel sauce, if using
Of course, swap the caramel sauce for vanilla, or chocolate sauce if you fancy a change. Let me know what your favourite combination is and if you enjoy this recipe!
Pin this salted caramel frappuccino recipe for later: