It’s half term this week, and Valentine’s day, so what better excuse to stock up on pink and red tissue paper and food colouring and keep the children busy with my collection of super duper cutie Valentine’s day makes and bakes! Whether they’re into crafting or making sweet treats (the latter for us as I’m a mean mummy and the glitter disappeared ages ago) you’ll find a fab idea here.
Valentine’s Edible Treats…
- Light and fluffy as a cloud, homemade raspberry & vanilla marshmallows from Fuss Free Flavours
- Cute rose buns and how to make them by ET Speaks From Home
- The Intolerant Gourmand makes stunning fruity mini cheese cakes which are dairy and gluten free
- A fab idea from Searching For Spice, frozen yoghurt hearts.
- My chocolate covered strawberry heart kebabs
- Chocolate and booze bouquet tutorial from Foodie Quine
- Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting from A Strong Coffee.
- Marshmallow Valentine’s krispie treats from Thimble & Twig.
- A table for two and a romantic Valentine’s fondue date night with Keep Up with The Jones Family
- Valentine chocolate marshmallow bark from All about a mini Norris.
- Recipes Made Easy makes iced sweetheart biscuits
- Mmmm, tasty jammy fingerprint shortbread biscuits from Cake Escapes.
- Keep Up With The Jones Family makes white chocolate candy cane heart Valentine’s sweets.
- Foodie Quine’s yummy ice-cream cookiewiches
- Strawberry & black pepper cupcakes from me.
Valentine’s Fun Craft Ideas…
- How to make a felt heart Valentine’s day card from Butterfly Crafts
- ET Speaks From Home makes pretty Valentine’s Day hanging hearts decorations.
- How to make a découpage lantern for Valentine’s day from Hodge Podge Days.
- The Inspiration Edit has been making Valentine’s love stones, what a sweet gift.
- Tissue paper hearts from Little Hearts, Big Love which the whole family will enjoy making.
- Valentine yarn heart from Tidbits
- Super cute Little Love Boats from Keep Up With The Jones Family.
- Get the toddlers decorating the house and make Odd Socks & Lollipop’s hearts and flowers.
- Butterfly Crafts shares how to make a gorgeous felt heart garland
- Valentine’s cork heart from Sand and Sisal
Do you fancy trying one of these Valentine’s day makes and bakes? Which one do you think you’ll have a go at?
Pin for later:
Featured Image [Searching For Spice]