Well, this raspberry fizz fatale cocktail recipe was supposed to go live about two months ago but real life got in the way, I also made a big effort to give myself a break over the summer so I am just sneaking this in for the last few days of summer whilst I can. I *think* we are in for really high temperatures over the next few days. Yay!
This cocktail is absolutely delicious, but beware it is so good you’ll find it hard to find the off switch…
Fresh raspberries, although as we are coming to the end of the season it would be just as good, maybe even better, to use frozen ones, a dash of sugar syrup to add sweetness and topped off with a fizzy wine. Although the frozen cocktail/sorbet tastes amazing on it’s own too.
Raspberry Fizz Fatale Cocktail recipe…
- 100ml sugar syrup
- 160ml vodka
- 250ml water
- 100g raspberries
- To serve
- 75ml Cava or Prosecco per cocktail
- Fresh raspberries to serve
- Put the sugar syrup, vodka, water and raspberries into a blender and blend well
- Pour into a freezer proof container and freeze overnight
- To serve: add a generous scoop of the frozen cocktail to a cocktail glass
- Top the glass with 75ml of fizzy wine, prosecco or cava
- Decorate with fresh raspberries and enjoy
If you fancy this gorgeous raspberry fizz fatale cocktail pin for later!