I’m talking toast of course, there is nothing more annoying than having to turn your bread in a toaster to make sure it is toasted right to the top is there?
Thankfully, for toast lovers (that will be millions of us then) Breville have created the new Breville 2 & 4 slice toaster which is ‘The Perfect Fit’ for Warburtons and ‘promises to toast loaves from Britain’s number one brand completely to the top.’
The Breville toaster is sleek with a stainless steel finish with key features including;
- Deep bread carriages for toasting larger slices of bread
- Variable browning control
- Variable bread slots for thick and thin slices
- Look & life facility to see if your toast is ready without cancelling the cycle
- Red illuminated control buttons for easy function identification
- Defrost, reheat and mid-cycle cancel functions
- Removable crumb tray
- Non-slip feet
I love the lines that the toaster leaves on the bread, it also toasts quickly and really does toast to the top!
The Breville toasters cost:
£34.99 RRP for the two slice toaster- The Perfect Fit for Warburtons.
£59.99 RRP for the four slice toaster- The Perfect Fit for Warburtons.
Breville’s The Perfect Fit for Warburtons toaster is available from Breville.co.uk and Amazon.co.uk